Saturday, May 03, 2003

BALLS OF LIGHT


I was watching a documentary on Sci-fi network a few nights ago and there was tons of film footage of this poltergeist activity involving little balls of energy. The hair on the back of my neck was standing on edge for almost two hours as I watched this in both amazement and fear. Anyone who knows me well enough knows I encountered this same phenomenon back around 1989 when I was seeing this girl named Laura that I worked with at Ventana Canyon Resort. A poltergeist was following her roommate around from place to place (common poltergeist activity). They also showed little balls of energy that looked a lot like the little floating bubbles that we had at the mobile home. I'm convinced more now than ever that the mobile home was haunted by something. Doors opening and lights turning on by themselves as well as books falling over all of the time as well as those little bubbles floating around, yeah, I would think so. Nowhere as bad as the case I saw on t.v. though or even on the same level as what was following Laura and Derick around. I've seen no such thing at this house though, nor do I feel uneasy about this house like I did with the mobile home. It's a good thing.

SECOND COMING


Last night I worked a function at the Catalina Basin area at work. There was a little boy in my section that was dancing around the dance floor all night. He must have been around three years old. His mom was at one of my tables. At one point I was refreshing wine for the people at that table and the little boy comes over to his mother, points to the bass player on stage where this cheesy country band was playing, and says, "Mommy, I think that's Jesus!" God I laughed out loud and had to walk away! His mother telling him as I'm scurrying off that no indeed, it was not Jesus. Guess any skinny guy with a beard and mustache qualifies to be the messiah! I'm out of the running.

WORK


Work is consuming my life again. I do have a nice break between dinner and breakfast shifts today though. Summer will be here soon and I'll have so much free time I won't know what to do with myself, so I won't bitch. Things are pretty much back to normal for me there, but I'm not talking to the evil hags unless I need to. I think Joe R. has taken over my duties as most offensive person to work with on a comedic level. Take thy crown and run!!!

NEWS


I have no idea what is going on in the world right now for the most part. I just couldn't stand to turn on the news anymore after that whole barrage of war tripe that was dished up for us nicely by those who suck the governments dick. I read a little blurb on the web about Miss Elizabeth of wrestling fame overdosing and killing herself. Guess drugs are not the best thing to be pumping into your body. Sure I did my share in the past, but I grew up. I would die for a joint though! Oh, if it were only legal. If it ever does become legal I'm going to roll a big fatty and smoke it, but until then I'll have to stick to my popcorn and pepsi addiction. Life is grand.

DREAM AWAY


The weird dreams stopped for now. Either that or I'm just having zero recall. I enjoy the insanity either way.

No comments: