Friday, May 23, 2003


THE TRUTH


It's going to happen!!! I'm going to accept Jesus into my life to be my savior! BUT... first someone needs to provide irrefutable evidence that he is real, and here, and alive. I want the proof in 48 hours or it's over. If no one can prove he is lord and savior in the next two days then I will stand with my LaVeyan type belief system and accept responsibility for my own actions and not cower or grovel like a true Christian. I will remain on the Left Hand Path were I feel I belong. Remember, I need irrefutable proof or your cheesy messiah remains nothing more than a man made myth. Prove me wrong, I DARE YOU!!!! Hail Me!


MUSIC DE JOUR


Metallica - Disposable Heroes
King Diamond - Welcome Home
Merciful Fate - Night of the Unborn
Nuclear Assault - Brainwashed
Celtic Frost - Nocturnal Fear
Sonic Youth - Bull in the Heather
Black Sabbath - Symptom of the Universe
Marilyn Manson - Wrapped in Plastic

TGIF MOTHERFUCKER!


It's not just Friday, but I have the whole weekend off plus Monday! Straight up in your house! I think I might just have to get a bit toasted this weekend seeing that it's been forever and a day since the last time I tied one on. Wanted to do a little drinking with Sam before the Matrix Reloaded on Sunday but it didn't happen. That's life.


DREAMLAND


I had weird dreams last night. Even one of the Christians at work was in my dream last night. She was waiting to heat up food in a microwave oven that happened to be in this new house I was living in. I was going to heat up some hotdogs and baked beans. Funny thing is that I was all excited about it in the dream, that I was going to have dogs and beans. I had to leave and do something and it prolonged my desire to heat it all up and eat it but lo and behold I made it back and was able to complete my task. Funny thing about all of that is that they served the same beans I dreamt about today in the employee cafeteria. Jean Dixon, eat your heart out, or beans, or whatever.



No comments: