Friday, May 09, 2003


WE ARE DEVO!


Christians keep telling me that more and more scientist are dropping the idea of evolution and subscribing to creation theories. WTF? I haven't ever seen one instance where a scientist has said any such thing, unless they were already Christian and never believed in evolution in the first place. So stop already with your invisible friend creation theories, which brings me to my next point.

UFO


A Christian guy tells me that maybe a UFO isn't a UFO at all but rather an angelic being. Give me a fucking break. An UFO is nothing more than an Unidentified Flying Object. Why do you Christians try to tag everything you don't understand as god or something divinely inspired? Maybe things just are, or just happen for no reason. Randomness. Maybe we don't know what is going on half the time. Maybe the government is up to something or maybe we are not alone. Maybe we will never know and Jesus still isn't here. Talk about late! Christians should follow Jesus's example and show up late for work everyday. Oh, or better yet, not show up to work at all. Just call in and say, "I'll be back soon!" then take the next 2000 years off. Yeah....

No comments: