Wednesday, May 14, 2003


OUCH!


My stomach is wrecked! I've literally been sleeping all day today and I have a pain in my stomach that only lets up for a little bit at a time. Even went to work today for a half an hour before I decided that was utterly the stupidest thing in the world I could have done. Came home and went back to bed. Only reason I got up right now was that Brandon had PBS Kids on in my bedroom and the dialog was affecting my sleep in a really weird way, plus the pain, thought I was losing my mind. It was just fucking weird.

LATER


Took some pepto bismol and it seems to have helped quite a bit for now. Don't think I'll be sleeping a whole bunch tonight though. Nothing on t.v. and not much else to do on the computer. I'm board as hell! Times like this where I wish I still smoked pot. I feel like I'm in limbo.

No comments: