Wednesday, May 14, 2003

NEW BLOG ADDED


I just had to add a new Blog to my Blog roll. Go check out  THE TARD BLOG. If this doesn't make you laugh then you are either dead or so uptight that an ass kicking may be in order. Let's hope your dead because I don't have time to kick your ass tonight, I have to be back to work in less than four hours. FUCK!



TWAT DID YOU SAY?


It's a known fact that I messed up my hearing pretty badly in the 80's because of the many concerts I attended, and I do use my hearing loss to my advantage sometimes. I did it tonight at work as I was working on buffet at the pool. It was loud down there because a dance troupe kept popping up on stage and dancing about every 45 minutes or so.  I also had the luck of getting to carve beef brisket with an extremely dull knife! With this in mind, and seeing that I had about fifteen people standing in line to get some of my dandy meat, some schmuck starts pointing at my back up meat and telling me where to cut from and how he wants a juicy piece out of that brisket. I smiled and put the piece I was carving on his plate. He says, "No, I want you to cut me a juicy piece from that one there!" I smiled and then said, "Oh, they were just on about fifteen minutes ago, but I think they are going back on in 30 minutes." Then I went on serving the next person with the guy just standing there bewildered as hell. He then walked away staring at the meat I had just placed on his plate as if it was going to mutate or something. It was all I could do not to laugh. People are funny.

No comments: