Wednesday, May 28, 2003

SPICY COCK ANYONE?





Today on a blog page I read something about fisking. Stupid me misread it and thought it said FISTING and started pondering the whole idea behind (no pun intended) fisting in general. What would behoove one to fist someone or even be fisted, or better yet, be fisted on film for everyone to see! Yikes! If I ever get a band together I want to call my first album "A FIST FULL OF OINTMENT!" But seriously, being the dolt that I am had no idea what fisking is. So I looked it up on the internet and found out what it is,
and no I'm not going to tell you what it means, now piss off!


DAMN!


Man, I'm getting about seven times more hits on this page than I was getting a week ago! Is it the mention of FUSE on here, or do people enjoy the random blatherings of a semi-retarded half wit? Cock soup?


BORN AGAIN!


Well, no one was able to prove to me that Jesus exists, is Lord, or anything for that matter. For as many people who are so sure that he is real you would have thought that one person would have been able to prove he is alive. I'm still bewildered by the whole cock soup thing, really!


DOG


The name of the new dog changed again. Miranda wants to call him Little Nicky now. She though about calling him devil dog or even Satan but decided on Little Nicky after the Adam Sandler movie. He's a spunky little shit! Hope he let's me sleep tonight!!



No comments: