Monday, August 25, 2003

WHORE



Flipping through the channels to get to the news this morning I stopped on the Maury Povich show. They had women present that had been on previous shows where they tried to find out who the father of their babies were. Some of these women had been on three or four times, and had up to six or seven guys take DNA tests to see if they were the father. I only watched long enough to see two of these people get proven wrong again. Now I don't care if your a guy or a girl, but if your fucking so many people that you don't know who got you pregnant or diseased, then chances are your a whore. That goes for guys and girls. I get horny now and then folks, but really! Maybe I'm below average, but I can count the people I've had sex with on one hand. You also always have the option of using a condom if your that horned up. Oh, by the way, going on Maury Povich isn't making you look any better.


JASON VS. FREDDY


Not an Oscar winner by any means that's for sure. There was plenty of blood to satisfy ones urge to see naughty teenagers getting what they had coming. Kelly Rolands was in it but she never got naked, damn! She looked good anyway, she always looks good. Could have been better, and could have been a whole lot worse so I won't complain about it being too bad. Smart move was buying sodas at the food court and taking them to the movie. They allow that at the mall so I saved about $5 getting them at McDonalds instead of the concession stand. Popcorn was still $5.50 though.


THIRD TIMES A CHARM


On the way to pick Miranda up from school I turned on the radio. "Love In An Elevator" by Aerosmith was on. I really don't care for that song so I changed the radio to another rock station. "Walk This Way" by Aerosmith was on. Aerosmith is o.k. but I've only heard this song a million times and wasn't in the mood to hear it again. The thought crossed my mind, change it to the nu rock grunge station, there won't be any Aerosmith on that channel. I was wrong! "Walk This Way" by Run D.M.C. and Aerosmith was playing. I took this as an omen and shut the radio off. What are the odds?



Luke 11

14 And he was casting out a devil, and it was dumb. And it came to pass, when the devil was gone out, the dumb spake; and the people wondered.


I'm wondering just how fucking dumb you have to be to attend a church like The Temple Church of Apostolic Faith. Anybody see this in the news today? The members of this church killed an eight year old autistic boy while trying to cast the devil out of him. His mother was one of the people holding him down to boot. The pastor of the church is saying god called the boy home. A witness saw church members beating the boy at a prayer meeting, and this church has been investigated on beating charges before. See, this isn't chicken and egg games like someone commented a few days ago. This is ignorance and superstition. The ten commandments in Alabama, the priest in prison, and now this little boy. Chalk them all up for Jesus!

No comments: