Wednesday, August 27, 2003

NOT MUCH TO SAY TODAY


I scrapped what I wrote earlier today just because I have a tendency to ramble on and on. What I had written was very much in defense of gay people and their rights as human beings. Where I started to ramble was the religious aspect of the whole thing and how the religious view them as abominations and so forth. Well, I will spare you all from that rant, already deleted it. I'm pretty anti-religion and I'm sure you know that if you read this page very often. I'm curious to know what people think of this blog. Please, leave a comment today and let me know what you love or hate about this blog. Hell, just comment in general, what you think would be more interesting here or less interesting here. Or if you feel moved, just plainly type FUCK YOU.

No comments: