Tuesday, August 12, 2003

INSOMNIA


Insomnia sucks the big blue ball sack. I felt tired earlier and thought I was going to be sleeping tonight. I dozed off for about a half hour or so and I'm wide awake now. It's almost 1:00 a.m. now. Thanks Jesus!


GRISLY ADAMS AND PRIVATE PARTS


Armando from work is pretty funny. He's from Mexico but recently became an United States Citizen, but that doesn't mean his English is any better than my Spanish. At work he was trying to explain a t.v. show that he keeps seeing, and struggling to do it at the same time. He said it was a show where some naked guy with long hair and glasses has people in his cabin come in and make weird noises with their privates. "Who is this he asked?" Dane answered, "Grisly Adams." "Yes! That's who it is!" Armando replied. We all just about peed ourselves at this. After quite a bit of probing I figured out that he had been watching Howard Stern on E. I still like the idea of Grisly Adams forcing people to make noises with their genitalia in his cabin though. I'm an easy guy to please.


WATCH IT MISTER


Bought the extended version of Dances With Wolves on DVD yesterday. Boy talk about long! Anyway, we were watching it last night and the part came up where the Lieutenant was along for the hunt for buffalo. A huge bull strays from the pack and is about to run over Smiles A Lot and the Lieutenant shoots it and saves the boys life. Wind In His Hair comes over and cuts the tongue from the bull and takes a hearty bite out of it and offers it to the Lieutenant. Miranda spoke up at this point and said, "Careful buddy, you don't know where that tongues been!" She's obviously gained my sick sense of humor.

No comments: