Tuesday, August 19, 2003

FROM THE COMMENT BOX ON ANOTHER BLOG


ME: Yes, even salvation comes with a price tag on it. Don't feel bad about being misanthropic, it's part of being human. I don't feel so smothered as I once did because I cast my religious beliefs aside and started to live my life for myself instead of some ungrateful god, thus I was able to shed the guilt and fear, plus it makes it a whole lot easier being a misanthrope.

R. Bartlett: Joe: who's you to distinguish between an ungrateful god and an ungrateful sinner?

ME: Mr. Bartlett if your an ungrateful sinner, that's your business. You can keep your ungrateful god, I'm dong fine without him.


NOT MUCH HAPPENED TODAY, BUT FUCK IT!


Worked all day, I'm beat. Insomnia is a bitch who licks my testicles from beyond the black mountain. I feel fucking crazed, like a spooked guinea pig in a fish tank. I can smell the piss and the phone is ringing. The phone is ringing. Ringing, but I'm not home to pick it up. CHECK PLEASE!!!!

No comments: