Friday, March 21, 2003

THE WAR IS ON!



Wow, they bombed the hell out of Baghdad today! I'm sure it's not over either. Will be interesting to see what it looks like in the daylight. It's weird watching the war on t.v. because it's more like a movie than reality. Not much to say about it anyway because what is happening with N. Korea is far more scary and shocking. They are ready to nuke us.

FAT ASS!

I stopped at the book store to pick up a book on the Atkins diet this morning. Dennis called me last night and convinced me that I truly am a fat ass! He started eating better and challenged me to do something about my weight so I figure it's time to do something for myself. So it's time to to the low-carb thing. I'm already getting the no caffeine headache due to lack of Pepsi! Oh Pepsi, drink of the Gods, I'm going to miss you! We will see how well this all goes. I have also drank enough water to fill a bucket today. Oh, it's going to be tough!!!

No comments: