Sunday, March 30, 2003

Bet these little boys would just love to see daddy come home in a box!




SLEEP.........

Wow! I got some sleep! Worked a totally easy breakfast with Will Miller and Armando A. then went home and made threats to those who might be in the position to wake me up. It worked. I slept from 10:00 a.m. till 3:30 p.m. this after noon. Josie was in one of those moods too. God we are out of sync! I literally was too tired to do the deed. Anyway, enough of that.
WAR

(With fingers in his ears) "La la la la la la la la......"
SKINNY PUPPY

Dennis S. was over to pick up LaKota right after I woke up. She stayed over night here with Miranda last night. She's a good kid. He said he found a picture of Mark Winkleman and me from back when Dennis and I were roommates. I guess I was drinking and I was skinny on top of that. Said I had on a Batman t-shirt on. So that must have been around 1988 or so. Wonder if I'll ever be that thin again.... Nothing more else to write just now. Just not much in the mood to type anything of merit out. I'm a dolt.