Sunday, March 16, 2003

SUNDAY, DAY OF THE SUN GOD

God! It's past noon already and I just got up. I have to go to work in about 20 minutes so this is going to be short.

Josie had about seven people over here last night when I got home. Mostly her family. They had Mexican music blaring real loud and they were drinking Bud Light and making pork chops on the grill. I smiled and said hi then moved into the living room where Miranda was watching my Cradle of Filth "Heavy Left Handed" concert video. She was actually watching the documentary on that DVD. Afterwords we watched the concert. Oh the joy of watching people see Cradle of Filth for the first time. People kept wondering in to see what all the noise was about. These people are used to Mexican music, not rock, and they have never heard of black metal. It was funny anyway.

I got to get going, working a cater out function at Old Tucson tonight. Got to be there an hour early because I get to drive the truck out there. It's raining, oh what a joy this will all be! I'm out.

No comments: