Thursday, March 06, 2003

Not much to write about today. Worked a Lunch shift that had every course preset. Talk about your easy money. Got a $40 tip from that anal retentive group of corporate human resource directors that just checked out.

Dennis was talking all day about some top 100 most attractive women article in some mens magazine. Said none of the WWE chicks were even listed. Stacy Keibler should have been #1 on that list. Man is she ever hot!

I got a response to this page already! Can you believe that? No idea how he (Fleadog) found this page but I stuck a link to his page on the left side of the page in the links section. Go check out Fleadog's blog!

Changed the look of this page as well. The other setup just wasn't working out. This one looks fine for now. I also re-posted yesterdays blather because like a dunce I deleted it.

Well, that's all I have to say today I guess. I have to be to work in the morning so I had better get to bed. I smell war on the horizon. Get your socks on kids, things are going to get real interesting...

No comments: