Monday, November 10, 2003

PERPETUAL PISSING PETS




I was just reading another blog where I mentioned the fact that two of my four dogs have engaged in this ongoing pissing contest. There is only one rule, you just keep pissing on things, no matter what. I think the more creative you become with pissing the more points you score. Well, Mr. Pepperton is kicking ass because he's taken to pissing on the other dogs. Poor Nala just sits there like some forgotten Benny Hill skit as Tiny just pisses away. Listen, you can hear the Benny Hill theme song even now. He even tried to piss on Brandon's leg the other day! What a little shit! But you got to love him, he's still the most loveable little guy in the world. I want to start pissing on people I don't like, imagine the reaction I would get! Nah, maybe not. The last thing I need is people mocking my penis as I urinate on them.

No comments: