Thursday, October 16, 2003

WHAT I SAW


What in the hell are 65 year old ladies doing by jogging around in tube tops and tight red shorts? Maybe I'll find this attractive in 25 years or so but for now I'm a bit traumatized. This is the image that will haunt me all day at work. Why me Jesus, why?

FOX IN SOX AND CUBS CHOKE


CHOKE! It's that fucking curse, and that goat is dead so it's far too late. It' will never happen, and the Sox will probably choke tonight.

RETARD


I swear FRY'S supermarket is where retarded and mildly crazy people go to hang out. I can't go to get groceries without some bizarre experience these days. It's either the crazy guy standing at the doorway to greet you as he rambles about asphalt or it's the crazy lady buying a candy bar with a $100 bill while holding about $10 worth of one dollar bills in her left hand. The cashier tried to talk her into buying the candy bar with a dollar but crazy lady was incoherent and the whole process that should have taken a minute took about ten minutes. Yes, she used the $100 to pay for a fucking candy bar. I've talked about Paul Stanly lady before. She takes a doll of Paul with her everywhere she goes. She talks to him but from the look on his face I can tell he's not interested in what she is rambling on about.

A FRIEND MADE THESE


Fun with flash. A friend made these with flash.

http://members.aol.com/jonind/airhead.swf

http://members.aol.com/jonind/newworldorder.html

No comments: