Friday, October 17, 2003

CHOKE



I'm not going to bash either of these teams, but come on! You both get this far to both choke again? It's too bad because I'm tired of seeing the Yankees being the herds favorite team. Wouldn't it have been cool to see these two teams battle it out in the World Series?

YES!!


Something cool on the horizon, can't speak of it yet but I will if it manifests itself. I know I'm a tease but I just can't talk about it quite yet even though I'm excited as hell about it.

ORBS


I deleted a post a few weeks ago about this paranormal phenomenon. Here is what I had originally posted. I do not claim to know what this is, I only have witnessed it. I do not believe it is god or the devil and this would serve no purpose for either of them even if they did exist:
************************

Friday, October 03, 2003

About the balls of light I saw years ago, paranormal activity, here are some videos I found of the very same thing. These people are not scared shitless like I was. Check these out:

Central Arkansas Society for
Paranormal Research..... ghost photos


************************

No comments: