Tuesday, October 14, 2003

KILL BILL




Went to see KILL BILL yesterday and I have to say it kicked ass! I'm totally in love with Chiaki Kuriyama who plays Go Go Yubari in the movie. I'll never understand why I'm so attracted to Asian women. Is this girl not just adorable? This movie is classic Quentin Tarantino but unique in it's own way. Sure, tons of blood, tons of violence, but the way this movie was shot is just brilliant! I'm not going to say any more because I know your all going to want to go see it. I can't wait for volume II. I also saw a new trailer for Lord of the Rings Return of the King. This movie is going to kick some serious ass as well. I'm all excited, make it stop.

WORK


Worked a wine tasting dinner at the country club for county club members tonight. It was a piece of cake, and the people in my section were nice. I did have a few snobs but paid no attention to them. They were served veil so I didn't eat an entree tonight. I know what veil is and I can't stand the way it tastes so I had chicken fingers instead. I did eat my share of hor d'ourves though. I know I could be skinny if I just didn't eat the food at work, but hey it's one of the perks at work. Most people only see this stuff being made on The Food Channel but I'm lucky enough to eat this stuff on a daily basis. Then again, it would be great to be skinny again. The function we worked on Saturday morning was just beyond the beyond. It was for a sorority from the U of A and the parents of the girls who belong to it. I've never seen so many Britney Spears clones before in my entire life! I've also never seen so many tight white dresses and black thongs in my entire life either. I technically could be a father to a girl their age so I felt like a pervert. I know I would never let Miranda parade around in a tight white dress with no bra and a black thong. You could see some of the fathers checking out the other girls. And speaking of work I have to get up in five hours to go back and work a breakfast shift. Don't think I'll be sleeping much tonight.

No comments: