Friday, October 03, 2003

I HAD TO GET RID OF THIS ONE


Post deleted. Due to the subject matter posted here I deleted the post. I can not explain paranormal activity, and I feel like a mad man when I speak of what happened back in 1989. It happened, I don't know what it was or why it happend. No, I don't believe it was a devil or Satan because that is just plain childish. There is a lot about this universe we don't understand. Just because it's unexplained doesn't throw it into the category of "god" or "Satan." First thing you would have to determine is which god you were talking about, because technically even Satan could fall under that title. Second, what purpose would this event serve? None, other than scaring the holy living shit out of me. Seeing having the shit scared out of a person does not damn them to the mythological place called hell, I don't think Satan had a whole lot to do with it. What ever it was it was controlled, intelligent, and beyond my understanding. No, it wasn't god for Pete's (whoever he is) sake.

No comments: