Tuesday, January 13, 2004

SHAVE IT!


I'm not grossed out by much. I've seen a guy decapitated by the sunroof of a car, I watched my youngest child born via c-section, I've stepped in fresh dog shit, I've even sat through those "Lord of the Dance" commercials and not much seems to make my stomach turn. But tonight I got fucking grossed out pretty badly. I was working a reception for a medical group and an Asian looking gentleman walks in. I notice something hanging from his ear but he wasn't close enough for me to see what it was. He turned around and the other ear was the same. "What in the hell could it be?" I kept asking myself. Well he got close enough for me to see and it was hair! This guy had huge tufts of hair growing out of his ears. Don't ask me why this bothered me, but it just did.


CARS


My car is fucked. I don't have the money or desire to fix that bitch either. So Josie and I are going to go car shopping on Friday for a new car. Hopefully we can find a deal where we get cash back or move the remainder of our loan with Josie's car onto this new one. Either way, I'm going to be driving a semi-new car now. That KIA is done. I'm going to donate it and write it off on my taxes or trade it in. Now I need to find a new SKINNY PUPPY sticker to decorate my next ride, that or an inverted pentacle.


TODAYS COOL TUNES


Flock of Seagulls - Wishing (If I had a photograph of you)
The Cramps - Let's Get Fucked Up
Switchblade Symphony - Bad Trash
Love and Rockets - Life In Laralay
Hot Hot Heat - Talk to Me, Dance With Me
The Rentals - Friends of P
Gary Numan - Cars
David Bowie - Ashes To Ashes
Ohgr - minus

No comments: