Monday, January 05, 2004

CHANGE YOUR WHAT?


Had the day off today. I purposely got very little sleep last night so that I could get myself back into "school-work" mode. By that I mean being able to get to sleep at a semi-normal hour and get up so that I can get the kids to school. If I didn't sleep today I should be able to sleep tonight. I have been staying up until 4:30 a.m. and sleeping until noon for the past two weeks. I have to get up at that time tomorrow morning and go to work so hopefully I can get to bed by 9:00 p.m. or so tonight. I neet to successfully change my sleeping patterns.


INTERNET RADIO


Listened to internet radio shows mostly all day. Found a station called RADIO FREE SATAN on LIVE 365. Everything from interviews to music are included on this channel. I heard interviews with Ronnie James Dio, Penn Jillette (Penn &Teller), Gidget Gien (ex-Marilyn Manson guitarist), and someone else that is slipping my mind. Penn Jillette is one smart cookie! I heard music from bands like The Cramps, Cradle of Filth, King Diamond, Puffball, and The New Bomb Turks. Over all it was pretty entertaining. A couple of shows I didn't care that much for, but I was able to sit here, read, and listen all at the same time. Other than that I did a whole lot of nothing. I did make chicken fried steak, green beans, and mashed potatoes with gravy for this evenings meal. Very Midwest but very kick ass! I'm off to bed now.

No comments: