Monday, January 26, 2004

FUNNY SHIZZIT



I found these via other blogs so I will not take credit for finding them. Bush in 30 Seconds is a website with 30 second film shorts made up as painfully truthful advertisements about our dearest friend. They are funny, and yet they are not. You really want another 4 years of this shit? The second thing I will post is this Backstreet Boys spoof. Makes ya want to do the nasty thang!


AMERICA THE RETARDED


I accidentally left the television on earlier when I was watching the local news. I passed by the television again just a few minutes ago and a soap opera called "Passions" just happened to be on. I was compelled to stop and watch it for about two minutes due to the bad acting. I have to wonder to myself, have Americans become so dull witted and vacant that they find a need to supplement their every day existence with this tripe? The people in charge of this country really have been successful in lowering our standards of education. It's starting to show. This is why we as parents need to be just that, parents. Make sure your child is being educated and not just becoming bloated on the ideals our fast food hip-hop society. Read to your kids, get them some computer software that will help them succeed in their studies. Take away their play station or game console or even go so far as to unplug the television for a while. I'm afraid of our future as Americans. If you need to ask me why I say this then you are a   success story. Don't expect me to defend things like ebonics either. A liberal namby pamby approach to things will never solve or resolve a single thing in our country. Sorry for the rant. I'm not a genius but then again I'm  not so stupid and blind that I can't see what is going on. Wake the fuck up America!

No comments: