Saturday, January 24, 2004

Captain Kangaroo



Bob Keeshan known to many of us as Captain Kangaroo died today. I personally am sad about this seeing how important this show was to me as a kid. We will miss you Captain!


80'S MUSIC MASTURBATION


Was talking with a female coworker today about a wide variety of topics today. She brought up the point that she started masturbating when she was in 3rd grade! I was blown away. She also said she thinks most females are lying when they say that they never masturbate. We talked some more and then we started talking about music and about how it can bring back memories of things or places. I stated the fact that music does this to me a lot. I told her how every time I hear "Brass In Pocket" by The Pretenders I think of masturbation.  It just happened to be on the radio the first time I masturbated as a teenager, probably around 1980. Some guy was talking about jacking off one day after football practice in the locker room. I had thought jerking off was a stupid idea. Well, a few days later I was bored and in my bedroom and nobody else was home at the time so I decided I was going to see what all the hoopla was about. Boy, what a surprise that was! At the moment of climax, another huge surprise, the song on the radio just happened to be "Brass in Pocket." O-kay, enough of that.


THE REVEREND JOE


I'm ordained as a minister! Seriously! I applied at an online site and it's official. The place is called The Universal Life Church and it's even based out of Tucson of all places. I will be able to perform marriages and funerals. This will become handy as I will be able to do this legally for atheists or even people who are Left Handed such as I am. I am trying to get a certificate as a High Priest of The Left Hand Path. The Christians at work are going to love this!

No comments: