Thursday, January 29, 2004

ATTACK!



The evil ones at work tried to get me yesterday. Alas, they failed. It was all over a simple blunder of people not knowing where their assigned work section was, of course assigned by me. When they attacked me and tried to make me feel about three inches tall I stood my ground. I didn't mess anything up, they simply couldn't count tables and find their section, causing another group of people to work harder when they had to pick up their slack. After all was said and done they accused me of harassment simply because I wouldn't back down. So they want to play games, fine. It's on baby, it's on!


SLEEP


Got the sleep I needed but the stress from yesterday is giving me a headache. Life goes on. Next week is going to be murder, and with those wretched ones on my back it's going to be a challenge. I will try and post as much as possible but I am literally going to be a slave to work and not home a whole lot. I need the money anyway. I'm sure there will be tons to write about next week with all the added stress, it's going to get ugly. Hold on to your panties!

No comments: