Tuesday, January 20, 2004

LAZY



It's 2:00 p.m. and I just drug my lazy ass out of bed! Everybody is sick here and I think my body is fighting it off. I just couldn't get up this morning, I would roll over look at the clock then just go back to sleep. Even at 1:15 p.m. I couldn't do it. I feel a bit off kilter. I don't need to be sick with a busy work week coming.


UPDATES AND THE PROCESS


Updated a few of the sigils on the right hand side of the page. They are all more authentic. A few people have asked about "The Process" and to those of you that have the answer is no, I do not belong to the movement of the late 60's that called themselves partially by that name. Did they have any connections with Charles Manson? I'm sure they knew of each other, and I'm sure Manson stole ideas from them, but other than that I'm sure they were smart enough to stay away from him. It was "The Family" that supported Manson at his trial, not the Church of the Final Judgement. I think it's kind of like saying the Beach Boys were a part of Manson's movement. Just because some loony decides he wants to hang out with you doesn't make him a part of your organization. Many like minded philosophies spring out of that movement, but seeing that I don't believe in Jehovah, Jesus, Satan, or Lucifer I doubt I would hardly qualify as a follower. They were into a lot of things I would never agree on. I identify more with the movement that sprung out out of the early 90's with people like G.P.O. of Psychic T.V. and Ogre of Skinny Puppy. The basic philosophy is that you control your life by the power of your own will, you shape and mold your process to fit yourself. That's the readers digest version anyway.

No comments: