Saturday, January 03, 2004

BACK TO WORK



I'm thrilled to death because I'm going back to work! Business picks back up today and then it's back to a regular paycheck. I'm working a wedding tonight. I'm sure I'll be bitching and moaning real soon about how tired I am or how busy we are. A whole lot less things should break down this year I hope. Both Dane and little Billy both decided to drop down to part time so our crew is now down about five people. That should mean more work for me. I might actually be able to see the new Lord of the Rings movie in about a week.Wish me luck this year, I'm going to need it.


NEW BLOG


Added a new blog to the blog roll today. It's called The Dumbass Daily and it takes and exposes some idiot on a daily basis. Just click on the link on the right side of the page in my blogrool.

No comments: