Saturday, September 06, 2003

I'M A SUCKER



I'm a sucker. No, really I'm a sucker. Last night while we were eating the doorbell rang. I answered and there is this fairly attractive blond lady in her mid 20's standing there. She seemed a bit frantic and started telling me about how she was out of money and her kid was sick and she didn't have money for her medication. She told me she is a dancer at 10's (local strip club) an she hasn't worked in over a week due to sick kids. She promised she would pay me back if I lent her $20. Now seeing that I wasn't thinking straight I gave her the twenty, because I'm human and would hate to be stuck in the same situation. If I had been thinking I would have taken her to get the medication and just pay for it there. Here's the kicker, this is why I'm pretty sure I got fisted without any Vaseline. After I gave her the money I saw her walk down a bit where she met up with two extremely drugged out looking people. One was her sister, you could just tell by looking, the other was a black guy who I'm assuming is the brother-in-law she had mentioned to me. The girl who knocked on my door had a hint of white trash while the sister was totally marinated in it. They took off and I felt like following to get a license plate number, but didn't. I highly doubt that she will be stopping by to pay me back tonight. Josie wasn't to happy about it either. I think I'm just going to have to stick to my policy of being kind only to those who I see fit, those who truly deserve it. I'm not a Christian and have no need or the desire to be kind to everyone. Being a nice guy only leaves you holding your dick in the wind while meth addicts take your money and run. Hoo-hoo-hoo, go on take the money and run....

No comments: