Wednesday, March 31, 2004

CLICK LINK BELOW TO GO TO CURRENT PAGE!






CLICK HERE!!!!!


Click above to find MY BLOG PAGE!!!

57 WAYS TO LEAVE YOUR LOVER

It's hard to use ketchup or even Heinz 57 sauce because of my dad. Every time I went to use either of these lovely condiments I got a lecture about how to properly extrude these substances from their glass containers. Not almost every time, but EVERY time! If you were here I would show you how to do it, but your not so try and imagine if you can me holding a bottle of ketchup a little less than horizontally. Now, hit the bottle in the side facing down, NO! NOT LIKE THAT! I'm happy as hell my dad wasn't around while I was wiping my ass because I don't think I could have done that right either.

ROCK STAR UPDATE


Miranda is playing with the guitar quite a bit. Lessons will be in order soon. It's getting to the point where headphones will be necessary soon because the same notes being played over and over are almost maddening!


THE PASSION


I'm listening to audio tracts taken from the movie on a radio show. I'm failing to see anything passionate about knocking the shit out of someone. I'm thinking of making a short film of myself taking a dump and calling it THE CANDY STORE.