Friday, April 02, 2004

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET



I'm laughing my ass off at CNN, FOX, and MSNBC for spending hours on this story about Audrey Seiler being abducted. It serves them right for exploiting the hardship being experienced by everyday people. I'm sick of the breaking news attitude adopted by the media in the United States. I'd say 95% of the time their breaking news is pure crap! Audrey Seiler your a loony, but your my hero!


WAR


The war at work trudges on but I'm keeping my mouth shut and my nose clean. I'm going to let the nasty people do themselves in. They are doing a good job of it.


RAIN


We are being pelted with rain! It's chilly, it's rainy, and this should keep me from having to work outside tomorrow. Thank you mother nature!


BREAKING NEWS!


I'm done posting for today. I'm going to go take a shit now, film at 11:00!!!

No comments: