Sunday, March 14, 2004

CALLING DR. LOVE



I know I should call Dennis seeing he got fired a few days ago but I'm going to hold off. I have enough to worry about and think about without listening to him go over the same thing about seven times or more in one conversation. He's one of these people who will beat a subject to death even when you said your going to hang up now and then keep you on the line another 30 minutes. I think it sucks that he got fired, and I think the people who headed up this little lynch mob are vindictive, but one has to watch what they say and who they say it in front of. I'm being super quiet at work and not saying a whole bunch. Tomorrow is a departmental meeting and I'm sure the shit will hit the fan in one way or another. A lot of things are going to swing in my direction, but in a positive way. It's time things change for the better at work.


COVER SONGS


These are a few songs I'd like to hear famous people cover, even if some of them are dead:


Bob Dylan - Karma Chameleon
(Culture Club)

Ethel Merman - Whole Lotta Love
(Led Zeppelin)

Jimmy Swaggart - Rubber Biscuit
(The Chips)

Tiny Tim - I Wanna Dance With Some Body
(Whitny Houston)

Carol Channing - Hey Ya!
(Outkast)

No comments: