Wednesday, March 24, 2004

THIS IS AN OLD POST, FOLLOW NEW LINK!!

CLICK HERE!!!

ROCK

Miranda wants an electric guitar. She totally wants to do the rock 'n roll chick thing. I told her that she needs to learn to play that thing, get really good then find three other chicks to form a band and I'll front it. I've got the heavy metal voice and how many bands out there have four teen age chicks in a band being fronted by an old bald white guy? It's got to work! We'll call ourselves GRANDDAD AND THE STEPSISTERS or something like that. We're going to be famous! Bring on the champagne and hot chicks!!!

WHAT THE....?


I'm truly baffled! The number of people visiting this page daily dropped sharply about two weeks ago. I was lucky if 20 even stopped by for a glance, and it even dropped down around 10 quite a few times. Now, all of a sudden the hits are back up to around 50 or so a day. Weird.


BRAIN DEAD


Yesterday I had a humorous post dreamt up for today. Today I can't for the life of me remember what it was. Only thing I can remember was that it involved my dad when I was younger. I've tried to remember what it was all day to the point where I'm almost going mad. Total brain fart, I can't remember....