Friday, March 12, 2004

LOST TIME


I realize that I don't have much of a clue about what has been happening in the news. Being at work so much as of late keeps me tied up and the little free time I have had has been spent sleeping. So I'm clueless as to what is happening in the world. I think a train blew up in Spain, and I heard something about the black wind of death.


WORK


It's a weird place at work. Two guys fired this week, another got a better job and is leaving. I will probably be doing something a little different at work but will wait to talk about that until it actually comes to light. I'm afraid to say anything at work at all. I'm going to remain quiet and wait for the storm to blow over. I think more people will be gone before long. I need to remain calm and quiet.


GAME CUBE


Seeing that last year we were so broke around Miranda and Brandon's birthday Josie decided to get Brandon his present now even if it is about five months early. So he got a game cube! Rock! I'm going to go out and buy some cool games for it. I like that Mario Cart game.


SPAM


This is the subject of an E-mail I got today:


Ad- My son is 4, old enough to leave him at home while I go to the clubs and fuq


What the fuck? Like I'm going to open this and see what it is? O-kay, so I did! Just your run of the mill MILF DVD for sale. And what the hell is a cock sandwich?

No comments: