Saturday, July 05, 2003

WHAT IN THE HELL IS IT?



Been watching or reading the news the past few days? Something washed up on a beach in Chile and they have no idea what it is. It's huge and at first they though it might be a beached whale, but this thing has no bones so now they think it might be a giant octopus. Scientist gathered samples from the 40 ft long blob so that they can run DNA tests to determine what it is. I think it's JFKs missing brain, left out in the ocean and subjected to massive amounts of radiation. It grew to an enormous size and then came back to land seeking revenge on the dirty bastards that had him assassinated. And if you look real close you can see the image of the Virgin Mary and both Bill & Ted (from the movie Bill & Ted's excellent adventure) on it.


ANTI-WHATEVER RANT


So that brings me back to this:



I guess now Jesus and/or a cross are making a cameo on the smoke stack at the same hospital where the Virgin Mary projected her image onto a window. I couldn't find an image of the smokestack, and I searched like a sun-of-a-bitch, but couldn't. I did however find the picture of Jesus on a tortilla:



Maria Rubio was making tortillas back in the 70's when she accidentally burned part of a tortilla which resembled the image of Jesus Christ. She built a shrine for the tortilla and then quit her job so that she could tend to it. It still exists even today! Hey, I'm not making this shit up, it's just a bit too wacky to be making up. So in the next image you can see the image of an Elephant fucking a blowup doll face down.



I'm not sure how this fits into Gods little plan, but I'm sure the Virgin Mary would approve. So what am I getting at? What I'm getting at is the desperate fucks who keep making this shit up. If your God and his holy Virgin really wanted to make a statement that they are real, they would just show up! Hey people, we're real! End of story!! It's that plain and simple!!! If he's so damned powerful then why the cat and mouse games? Truth is (subjective) that in desperation you can see just about anything you want. I saw the image of Elvis in my feces once, corn making up the better part of his left eye. I know, stop. But really folks, with all the starvation and mass famine around the world you think your Jesus is going to pass over some little starving kid in South Africa so that he can help some rich music artist win a special award, and then help that religious athlete make a touchdown on a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, or even make time to burn his image onto tortillas? Just think people, just for a second. Think about all of this crazy shit your proclaiming, and just how crazy it really is! At least the atomic brain of JFK had the decency to reveal itself on a beach in Chile this weak proving it's real. Think about that!


ME IN A SHORT FILM


I might be staring in a film short made here in Tucson. I might also be helping write this little comedy film! I'll write more about it as this thing progresses. Details are very sketchy and it's only being talked about at the moment but we shall see what becomes of all this. I'll fill you in when I know more.

No comments: