Monday, July 07, 2003

ASPEN FIRE STILL GOING




Man, is it ever going to end? Some of the best hiking spots are gone. I know I don't hike a whole lot anymore, but my favorite spots are gone for as long as I live. This fire is a real bastard. I look out behind me and this is what I see.


DREAMLAND


Had a dream a couple of nights ago that I was downtown with Little Billy and Dianne R. I needed to get home and was trying to catch the bus. My allergies were acting up and Dianne accused me of faking it. Asked Billy what her problem was and he said she didn't understand people who suffer from allergies. Just remember trying to catch the bus and it was late in the afternoon. It was dream weirdness that can't be explained in words.


SLOTH


Talk about lazy days! Did nothing but watch t.v. and surf the net today. That's it! And I got some, if you know what I mean!! Ah jeah!!!

No comments: