Thursday, July 03, 2003

HAPPY 4TH FROM TUCSON




Hope everyone has a great day! I'm going to work out in the sun so watch out bitches! It's rumored to get as hot as 107`F tomorrow. I'm surprised that they are even having fireworks here in Tucson seeing that the Santa Rita Mountain are burning down. Anyway, eat a hotdog and think of me, or burn a witch and think of Jesus, whatever floats your boat.


GOOD DAY SUNSHINE


We refinanced our house today going from 7.25% to 5.5%. That's almost 2% dudes! Josie wanted to get a loan with some other company that was going to refinance us with another $7000 thrown in for tile and a new door at 5.35% but a friend of ours is having trouble with that company and I don't want to deal with bullshit so I just streamlined our mortgage with the company we originally had the mortgage with at no cost. So Josie is all depressed about the tile money and having to wait for it, C'est la vie!


NEW BLOG LOOK


Got tired of the other format and I was bored last night and couldn't sleep so I came up with this look based on a template by Maystar Designs called write-type. It was pretty normal looking so I tweaked it just a little to make it look interesting. I'm not staying up all night like I did last night because this bitch is finished. The archives are not working but that is bloggers fault.

No comments: