Sunday, July 20, 2003

BOO FUCKING HOO


Yea Joe, tell us all about the insomnia again! I know, shut the fuck up and stop crying. Well, it's 12:30 a.m. and I can tell I'm going to be up for a while. Josie and Miranda went to a wedding tonight so it was just Brandon and I at home by ourselves. It was nice because I took him to McDonalds for about two hours where he played and enjoyed some of Tucson's finest dining, and I got to listen to kids scream bloody murder as I read a novel about vampires. At one point there were four adults whistling the theme from Mayberry RFD. That was disturbing as hell. So two hours inside the play area still beats the hell out of the heat at the park! We got home around 9:00 p.m. and I watched crap in the living room while Brandon watched shit in my bedroom. I actually felt tired around 11:00 p.m. so I went and laid down in my bedroom and tried to go to sleep while Brandon watched some vintage Scooby Doo. It took me about an hour to get to sleep, but I managed. Well, I'm sleeping which is a miracle seeing how hot it is in Tucson, and then the door bell rings waking me up. First I thought it was a dream but then a knock on the door. It's Josie and Miranda home from the wedding.Oh, they forgot to take a key to the house. So now I'm up and I can't sleep again. Josie still doesn't understand insomnia so she doesn't understand why I'm so angry, doesn't understand I'm going to be up till 5:00 a.m. or later trying to get back to where I was an hour and a half ago. FUCK FUCKING FUCKER FUCK FUCK!!! Fuck...


VACATION!


Oh it's on to Burwell! Burwell is a small rodeo town in Nebraska, where every thing is named after rodeo. There is the rodeo motel, the rodeo theater, and even the Burwell rodeo will be going on while I'm there. Check out the link and click on the business section. You can click on the different businesses and see pictures of where I grew up. It will be 20 year of living in Tucson for me next year. I love Tucson, even though it's one hot bitch. So I will still post stuff here when I have a chance for the next few weeks. Louie is going to stay here and take care of the the dogs and bird bird. Nicky is going with us though, that should be fun. A teacup chihuahua and a five year old boy in the back seat of a rental car for 12 hour a day for two days. Wish me luck! Somewhere in the background I can hear Stevie Nicks singing, "I can't wait, I can't wait..."

No comments: