Friday, July 11, 2003

JACK OFF JILL



Ever hear of the band Jack off Jill? Just about one of the best girl fronted bands of all time. Well anyway, you probably have heard me mention I'm an insomniac by now so that explains why Joe is up at 4:30 a.m. surfing the web and listening to Jack Off Jill. I have to give credit to Miranda for turning me onto Jack Off Jill. I had first heard of them when Marilyn Manson lost his guitarist to said band, but never really paid attention. It wasn't until Miranda started talking about them that I realized just how good they were. Yes, the band broke up. Anyway, go download Cinnamon Spider and Girlscout off of the web and give them a listen. Other cool thing is that their artwork is done by Mark Ryden who is just about my favorite artist of all time. So check both of them out, you'll be glad you did.


DREAM WEIRDNESS


Brandon came stumbling out of the bedroom and into the living room two nights ago at 3:00 a.m. (I love insomnia) shaking like a leaf and stumbling around incoherently. He was still asleep for the most part. I got him to speak after trying for several minutes and he told me he didn't want to get any shots. I convinced him to go back to bed which he did reluctantly, still shaking like a transient with the DTs. Asked him about it the next day and he didn't remember any of it.

No comments: