Tuesday, February 10, 2004

GREAT FUCKING DAY



Holy fuck I'm in a great mood! Having the past two days off and getting rest after a hell week really did the trick. Then tonight we had a gig for a bunch of the corporate heads and they had one hell of a spread set out for them. I got to eat my weight in shrimp tonight and I can hardly move! Just a ton of great food and tons of great comments all the way around. I put in a ten hour day with about three hours off in between sifts so I got to get off of my feet for a little bit. Today most certainly kicked ass, I wish you all could have been there with me to enjoy it!


FUCKING COCKS


I'm at work all day and wild shit happens. Isn't that always how it is anyway? Take a look at this about Bill O'Reilly. I can't fucking believe it! Are these people finally going to wise up about this? I try not to get too political here but holy shit, finally, and of all people it's Bill O'Reilly! Let's get this bastard out of office! I don't need another four years of this smug asshole claiming to be my leader and spouting shit about TERROR. He can't even pronounce the word nuclear correctly. Time to move on America!


AND YOUR POINT IS?


I've been stating THIS for years and years. The bible never states three wise men. It talks about the Magi, and they are from Persia. Any idea where Persia is and what these guys may have been into? And as for the mindless fucking Christians at work today spouting bullshit, well, FUCK YOU! Go ahead and condemn gays in the name of your worthless Christ. Go on living your life as mindless sheep. I have no respect for anything in your head, or your bullshit document that you cherish so much. You're all mindless sheep.

No comments: