Saturday, June 28, 2003

PSEUDO BAND LIST



It's always fun at work shooting the shit and generally having a great time making stuff up. From time to time we make up pseudo band lists, a list of bands that don't really exist but would be cool if they did. These are some of the bands we made up, I'm going to have a hard time remembering all of them:


  • NYLON OVEN
  • SWIRLING BUTTOCKS BLUES BAND
  • ANAL LAISON
  • FERRY JACK & THE FLIPPINTS
  • ASS JACKET
  • SEMAN & THE SEAMONKIES
  • RED BUTTLE & THE COCKNOCKERS
  • DICK LIQUOR & THE MIDNIGHT RIDE
  • FLATUS KRAVITZ


  • There were quite a few more but I can't for the life of me remember what they were.


    I EAT MY WORDS


    Well, other than the lack of food, the party Josie went to tonight went pretty smooth. They even wrapped it all up by 10:00 p.m. which is pretty amazing! Josie got drunk and my nephew Gabriel had to drive her home. She said something about me getting lucky, but she passed out so I don't think that's going to happen. All of my party friends moved out of Tucson in the past two years so I haven't been out (drinking) in over a year. So if you live in Tucson and you want to go do Karaoke night at the Cowpony, drop me a line. I'll do my Hair of the Dog by Nazareth.

    No comments: