Tuesday, June 10, 2003

COOKOUT



Went to my sister-in-law's house last night for a cook out. Something we ate didn't taste right. Does me mentioning explosive diarrhea conjure up any unpleasant images? Josie got it too, her story was one of running to the bathroom at work. I don't think Josie's sister has a handle on food storage so next time I'm invited I think I'll pass.


PSYCHIC VAMPIRES



Religious people scare me more than monsters ever did. That image of a skinny bloody Jesus hanging like a side of beef scares me. People who drink blood and eat flesh scare me, even if it is just symbolic it's still sick. Christianity is really nothing more than a scary story about cannibalistic zombie vampires who hunt the mindless, and it's coming soon to a theater near you!


FRAILTY


Saw the movie Frailty tonight. It was better than expected. Just goes to show that a horror movie doesn't have to be just blood and guts to be scary. What you don't see is always scarier anyway, that and the madness of the human mind.

No comments: