Sunday, October 10, 2004

SUPERMAN IS DEAD



Long Live Superman!

Well, due to complications of his paralysis, actor Christopher Reeve is dead at the age of 52. Rodney Dangerfield died recently as did Janet Leigh. Weird how these always seem to happen in threes.


DRINKING IS BAD


I got drunk last night, real drunk. I don't hardly ever have more than two drinks in a sitting. Last night I had about six drinks and that put me over the edge! Fat Tire beer on tap is just plain yummy anyway. Never mind the two shots of tequila I did as well. Karaoke ensued. It was a blast. A glass of water and some aspirin along with a hamburger did the trick. Only felt tired today. I don't see how some people can drink like that every day. I'd die within days.


SONG OF THE DAY


Salvation - RANCID

No comments: