Tuesday, October 26, 2004

BETWEEN 'N SHIZNIT



One of the places we do outdoor functions, but not tonight because Jesus made it rain!

I got up for work this morning at 4:00 a.m. because I have a triple shift today. I'm pretty tired already. It's about 4:00 p.m. and it's been raining pretty hard, which is good seeing Tucson doesn't get a whole lot of love rain and the fact that I was supposed to work outside in the area pictured above. It's all been moved inside so that makes things a million times easier.. I'm on a three hour break so I got my oil and radiator fluid changed. It was twenty dollars off and then they gave me another eight dollars off just because they enjoyed shooting the shit with me while they did the work. No lie! So that was way cool of them, ended up saving close to thirty dollars. Anyway, break is over and I have to go back to work in just a few minutes. I'm pretty tired, did I mention that?

No comments: