Saturday, October 23, 2004

FUCKED



FEELING QUITE WEIRD, THANK YOU...

I woke up feeling really weird today, and it set the mood for the rest of the day. I've got aspartame poisoning again, and I've some idea how it got into my system. I'm thinking it was the pink lemon-aid I had at work yesterday. Asparame is the stuff in NUTRASWEET for those who don't know. Regardless, my head is messed up. My thoughts are askew, my equilibrium is off kilter, and I feel flushed. I've also been craving weird music today, so I'm hitting up everything from THE RESIDENTS to FRANK ZAPPA and NURSE WITH WOUND. Not much else to type other than I will keep the religious bashing to a minimum on this blog, not because I'm afraid of anything but now that I'm also with THE QUALITY CONTROL ALLIANCE I can do the majority of it over there. You will see it here from time to time I'm sure, but that blog is really taking off. Go check it out!!!!

No comments: