Wednesday, October 13, 2004

IS THAT A BANANA IN YOUR COAT OR ARE YOU JUST HAPPY TO SEE ME?



And this would be?

Is somebody being fed his lines? Is he wired? You tell me. It's a huge buzz on the internet at the moment. Who knows, who cares. I don't think he's bright enough to stand one on one with Kerry so it wouldn't be a shock if this was happening.


IS THAT A BANANA IN MY PANTS OR ARE YOU JUST PRETENDING NOT TO NOTICE?


There is a guy at work who is acting very right wing and Christian. He has been talking to me about how homophobic he is, how he thinks what gay people do is wrong, how a union between two men can't be called a marriage. So here's the kicker, in the midst of all of this he has been telling me how he want's to be a bar tender at IBT's which is a local gay bar. He has told others that he and his wife go dancing at IBT's. This guy even acts pretty gay sometimes, and I don't think he knows it. Now my question is this, if it's so wrong to be gay, and your so afraid of gay people then why in hell would you want to go dancing in a gay bar or even bring up the idea that you might want to bar tend in a gay bar with your shirt off? A lot of contradiction if you ask me! I think this guy is closeted. Just come out dude, don't be afraid! I'm not buying the Christian act one bit.

No comments: