Thursday, June 17, 2004

SEARCH THIS


Just a few things people were searching for and found this page as of late:

WILLIAM HUNG TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALL GAME
ANNA CHLUMSKY PANTIES MY GIRL PHOTOS
MALE FEMALE SYMBOL
OFFICE SEX TALES
PISSY PANTIES
JULIYA CHERNETSKY
SHITTING TALES
LEFT HAND PATH
TERADACTYL PICTURE DINOSAUR
GI JOE PARODY CARTOONS
VAGINA TALES
TALES OF THE VAGINA
ODELAY VATO
PENTACLE RING
WILD STACY KEIBLER NUDE PHOTOS
FUCKHOUNDS


Anyway, that is just a few. There were even searches for shoving peaches into my vagina, more searches for Elisabeth Smart, etc. Your a sick bunch of people!


2O YEAR ANNIVERSARY


Got another letter asking if I was going to attend my 20 year graduation reunion. My answer is, FUCK YOU! I really didn't have a single friend in my graduating class, my friends we either in the classes above or below. And some of the people I hung out with and thought were my friends turned out to be self-centered cock munches anyway. I didn't like a lot of you back then and I'm sure 20 years isn't going to change a thing. I didn't fit into your little redneck community and though something was wrong with me. Well, it turns out that after I moved away I found out there wasn't a single thing wrong with me, I fit in fine in the city. It turned out that it was all of you backwards redneck fuckers that were the problem. Have a nice life and kindly fuck off once again, thanks....

No comments: