Monday, June 28, 2004

DREAM WEIRDNESS


This is strange, but true. I had a dream a couple of nights ago about a co-worker. In reality her father was murdered execution style just before Christmas last year. I haven't really talked to her much about it because I know it's a hard subject for her to tackle. Anyway, in this dream I was standing outside in the back yard of a house much like the Meckel house across the ally from where I grew up in Nebraska. Kathy was standing there and she had this decorated black box with the lid removed and she was talking into it as if she were having some kind of conversation. Kathy hands the box to me and I listen but hear noting. I give the box back to her and she continues the conversation. She turns to me and tells me it's her father talking to her from the other side and she wants me to decipher what he is telling her. I listen again and hear nothing. She takes the box and talks for a while, hands it to me and asks me to tell her dad what he needs to do. I tell him to look for YHWH (Yahweh, the Hebrew name for the creator) and to go into the white light. I say this several times and then the dream sifts to us trying to contact him via the internet. I connect to some Yahoo based chat room where there is a lot of this typed:



[blah] [blah] [blah] [blah] [blah] [blah] [blah]
[blah] [blah] [blah] [blah] [blah] [blah] [blah]
[blah] [blah] [blah] [blah] [blah] [blah] [blah]
[blah] [blah] [blah] [blah] [blah] [blah] [blah]



I learn by clicking on the the word blah I get this garbled mess that is some kind of message from her dad. I finally decipher some of the text and find that he is saying that it's raining where he is at. Two Christians from work are suddenly there and are telling us that he is in hell. I become upset and argue that it would be silly to think that it would be raining in hell. That is all I remember about the dream.


So where does it get weird? Well, it was such a vivid dream that it stuck with me much of the day then I had to work later on and saw Kathy and called her over. I explained that I had to tell her about the dream even though it might upset her but she was all for it so I told her. She was absolutely shocked and put her hand over her mouth. She then went on to tell me that she had just been up to Phoenix and that they had just recently put the remains of her cremated father into the black box that I had described to her and that just last weekend she had been standing next to it and talking into it to her father. This totally gave me goose bumps and made the hair on my neck stand up! I didn't know he had been cremated or anything about that box. This is just another chapter in my strange little life.


FAHRENHEIT 9/11


GO SEE THIS MOVIE!!!! Well worth the $5.25 I paid to see this movie. It only confirmed a lot of what I knew or felt and exposed more things I didn't know about. I won't spoil it for you but I encourage everyone to go see this. I went to go see this with Jimmy Rocker and D. Jimmy Rocker left right afterward so he could go home and pack for his trip to Thailand and then D. and I decided to sneak in to see THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW. Holy cow, what a piece of shit movie that is. We walked out within 15 minutes because it was so stupid. I won't spoil that one either but I'll beg you not to see it and save your money. It's an insult to your intelligence, trust me.

No comments: