Wednesday, April 07, 2004

UNDER CONSTRUCTION



We started ripping out all of the carpet and chiseling out the old 1950's style tile that cascades throughout the house underneath it. Ugly, ugly tile! It's this horrid gray color with speckles in it. Ugly! We bought a southwest style of ceramic tile that is going to be placed down and make the house look a whole lot nicer. So we are going to live in a construction zone for the next couple of months. Josie has no idea what she has gotten herself into.


WTF?


In traffic yesterday I look over and this skinny bearded guy next to me at a red light is simulating oral sex on a straw. What in the hell is that all about? Seriously! I wanted to yell something out my window but I was too flabbergasted to say anything.


LUNCH


I'm invited to a luncheon with the managers of the resort on Friday. I'm being recognized for something, not sure what just yet but I have an idea. I will write about it after the fact.

No comments: