Thursday, April 22, 2004

NEAR DEATH



Got some sleep last night. This working from 4:15 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. is for the birds. This better be one hell of a tip pool. We have a lot of groups spending a ton of money so it's got to be a good one. The sad thing is that I jump right back into this working all day thing again in about six hours. I will get to sleep Saturday night though. Next week is going to be brutal as well. It's good though, it wasn't so long I was typing here about how poor we were getting from lack of business.


DREAM WEIRDNESS


All my dreams were off the wall last night. The only one I can recall is the one were I was sitting in this huge church with my family. The sermon was about transsexuals and how their sin would damn them to hell. There was a moment of silence and I yell out, "Knock knock!" The preacher asks, "Who's at the door?" I answer back, "I'm a transsexual, can I please come in." Everyone was embarrassed and I was asked to explain why I did this. I told them how hypocritical they all were and they needed to let transsexuals attend their church. This lack of sleep is messing me up mentally.

No comments: