Thursday, November 30, 2006

UPDATED * UPDATE!!!
PENIS SIZE

THAT'S ONE GIANT COCK!

I had a ton of hit's on my page today from a link from this site:


It's in the NOV. 29th listings, It's under this quote:

"ONE MANE RAISES HIS FIST AGAINST THE
COSMOS AND ASKS THE ETERNAL QUESTION"

LOL!!! I've made the big time!!!! My penis will dominate you all just like Napoleon. Small and mighty!! Fear the power of my penis!!!! Fear it!!! You have to laugh! Most of the people who stumble onto my page are usually looking for nude pictures of Juliya Chernetsky, or Asian chicks in stockings. Funny but true! Now add penis size to the list and you have the holy trinity of search topics...

CAUTION: THE PENIS THEME HAS BEEN A BIT OVER THE TOP THIS PAST WEEK!!! THE CREATOR OF THIS BLOG APOLOGIZES FOR THE SUBJECT MATTER. JUST BE THANKFUL IT WASN'T JAPANESE SCAT WEEK!!!! THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING IN ADVANCE....

No comments: