Saturday, November 25, 2006

BETTER GRAB A DRINK AND SOME CHIPS!

This is broken up into two parts and will take you about 110 minutes to sit through if you have the patience to do so. If you want to know why I'm an Atheist then listen to this man speak. He does it so elegantly, thoroughly, and intellectually. I came to my conclusions way before I had ever heard Richard Dawkins speak, but I always enjoy listening to him. I'll leave you with that. OH, and by the way, those morons at Liberty University got PWNED!!!!!! LOL!!!!





AND DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS CLIP!!!!!!!!!!!



This is revised at this point, because I forgot about this clip, and how topical it really is. Seeing that that charlatan Haggard got caught having a three year long drug induced relationship with a gay hooker, that this is pretty relevant. I have no shame saying that I think that it's time for religion to admit it's failure. It's time for it to stop and let reason and logic take over. Let the war, the murdering, and the grandstanding cease so that some logic can infiltrate reality long enough for things to get better. You have had your chance for several thousand years and it still isn't working, and the truth is, it never will!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty insightful stuff. YouTube rocks.

Anonymous said...

Oh so very holy! What a bunch of lies and crap. These people are just unbelieveable.

Onanite